We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
1. Personal information:
The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, LeLoft will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
The Company will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
LeLoft uses tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and LeLoft.
– To render services related to Leloft’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
5. Contact by the Company:
LeLoft may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’ s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Leloft on the customer enquiry number 0430 555 560.
7. The Company and links to other web sites:
The Company provides links to web sites outside of the Leloft’s site. These linked sites are not under the control of Leloft, and the Leloft is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Leloft web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries:
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY